En este momento me encuentro en búsqueda activa de empleo. Busco trabajo relacionados con el inglés, el turismo, marketing y ventas. Estoy buscando trabajo cerca de mi lugar de residencia: Sevilla (España). Incorporación inmediata. Aceptaría cualquier tipo de contrato excepto como autónomo.
|06/2014||Traducción e Interpretación||3 años|
|South Thames College, London Uk|
|06/2000||Diplomada en Turismo||4 Años|
Puedo aportar referencias de anteriores trabajos. Dispongo de carnet de conducir B2. C/Arroyo Nº 97 4ºa, 41008, Seville, Spain
Telephone: 0034 695 439 139
Date Of Birth: 05-01-1978
I am a 36 year old female originally from Seville (Spain).
After I finished University in 2001 I moved to London to start a career and
gain experience in the hotel, events, sales & marketing industries. After 14 years, my partner and I decided to relocate to Seville with our family, so we can both start a career as English Language Teachers.
I am looking to develop my career towards an English Teacher. My recent studies in Translation e Interpretation represent the first steps in achieving this aim. I also have an extensive experience
in working with children as a Tennis Coach in different London Schools, including autism spectrum disorder schools in London. I am a native Spanish speaker and I speak English to bilingual level.
In the future I would like to pass on my passion and knowledge about the English Language to others. I
see myself achieving my major career goals within the next two years.
• CHARTERED INSTITUTE OF LINGUISTICS Sept 2013 - Jun 2014
Diploma in Community Translation & Interpretation English/Spanish
• LTA - LONDON TENNIS ASSOCIATION Sep 2009 - Jun 2010
Level 3 Tennis Coach
• HILTON UNIVERSITY Sep 2004 - Jun 2005
Negotiation Skills & Showround Techniques Course / C&B Enquiry
Handling Course / Principles Of Account Management Course / Pro-active
Telephone Sales Techniques
• UNIVERSITY OF TOURISM OF SEVILLA (EUSA) Sep 1997 - Jun 2001
Diploma in Tourism, Business and Hotel Management
• Key Account Management
• Microsoft Office Package
• Negotiation Skills Course
• New Business Development
• Contract Negotiation
• Social Networking Workshops
• Primary & Secondary Schools TENNIS COACH – Sept 2009 – Sept 2014 Southwark City Tennis Club
• SALES & MARKETING MANAGER Feb 2008 - Jul 2010
London Clubs International (LCI) London, United Kingdom
1. Managing a team of 1 Sales Assistant 1 Events Manager and Events
2. Researching prospective event clients through websites, competitive
events and internal databases. Negotiating, securing and converting
enquiries into event sales.
3. Communicating with potential clients via phone, external presentations
and onsite visits.
4. Achieving at least an average of 18 face to face calls per week with
clients, both within the premises and in the client\'s offices
5. Building contacts within the film industry for any business
opportunities related to Film Premieres in Leicester Square and
maintaining such relationships.
6. Exceeding weekly revenue targets as set by the Regional Director of
Sales & Marketing. Preparation of financial reports, presentations and
proposals as required.
7. Liaising with all Club’s Head of Department and external agencies to
guarantee every event is to the client requirements, as per most of our
events have VIP presence of actors, musicians, politicians and royalty.
8. Creating annual event sales marketing strategies with Marketing
Manager as well as development of promotions, campaigns and offers
targeted at VIP members.
9. Conducting site inspections of The Casino at The Empire & Fifty St.
James buildings, in a professional manner as well as visiting corporate
clients for presentations.
• MICE SALES MANAGER Jun 2006 - Feb 2008
Jurys Hotel Group London, United Kingdom
1. Managing a team of 2 Sales Coordinators and Sales Executive.
Conducting appraisals, training, staff meetings, etc…
2. Managing a portfolio of accounts, researching all business opportunities
and maximizing on all potential, with actions to be agreed with the Hotel
3. Achieving at least an average of 15 face to face calls per week with clients,
both within the hotel and in the client\'s offices.
4. Creating and produce all Hotel advertisement campaigns for newspapers
and magazines, as well as promotional flyers. Managing large events from
initial enquiry to very end including Summer Balls, Christmas Parties, etc…
5. Meeting with clients to discuss their business requirements. Developing
strong relationships with clients face to face,during presentations or over
the telephone. Researching all aspects and quoting rates, terms and
conditions in line with Jurys policy.
6. Conducting presentations to clients, ensuring that all features and
benefits of the Jurys Doyle are portrayed in the correct manner.
7. Producing weekly and monthly sales reports, including win and losses
• C&E SALES EXECUTIVE Sep 2004 - Jun 2006
Hilton London Docklands London, United Kingdom
1. Ensuring that Meeting & Events facilities are sold to the best advantage
of the hotel.
2. Organising the entire event from initial enquiry until client’s departure.
(hotel rooms, restaurant, theatre, concert or sport events bookings…)
3. Ensuring that all enquiries and bookings for M & E rooms are handled
efficiently and with a view to maximum sales revenue and overall
profitability of the hotel.
4. Carrying out Conference coordinators training.
Liaising with the M & E Operations team to ensure that all event details
are in order.
6. Producing the weekly Function Sheet and ensure that any amendments
are communicated to the concerned departments.
7. Having full product knowledge of the facilities offered at the hotel
8. Conducting Show-rounds for potential and new clients.
• REVENUE COORDINATOR Feb 2003 - Sep 2004
Millennium London Mayfair London, United Kingdom
1. Ensuring all enquiries are dealt with promptly, in a friendly manner.
2. Ensuring that all traces, faxes & emails are auctioned immediately.
3. Maintaining the Fidelio system to ensure Guest, Company and agent
details and history are up to date and relevant.
4. Chasing all group bookings not guaranteed in order to maximize
5. Identifying, communicating and auctioning potential sales leads.
6. Following up all guaranteed non-arrivals in order to raise charges.
• RESERVATIONS AGENT Jun 2001 - Feb 2003
First Option Travel Services London, United Kingdom
1. Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation.
2. Using a booking system to secure holidays.
3. Collecting and processing payments.
4. Advising clients on travel arrangements, e.g. visas and passports.
5. Sending out tickets to clients.
6. Keeping clients up to date with any changes.
7. Dealing with complaints or refunds
- Spanish: Native
- English: Bilingual Level
- German: Basic Level
Full Driving License - Car owner
Sports like swimming and tennis and music are my passion,but I also love
football, fashion, dancing and shopping.I love to travel and have knowledge
of different places and their cultures despite not being able to travel as often
as I would like.